We are currently looking for a dynamic Quantity Surveyor with at least 5 years experience (preferably in the renewables sector) to join our team.
- Negotiation and preparation of contractual variations with clients
- Measure and value works done on site
- Preparation of monthly payment applications to be agreed with clients
- Assist with preparation of tender documentation
- Track changes to the design and ensure all variations are captured
- Scrutinise site works completion with project managers
- Assessment of subcontractor applications
- Review progress against works programme
- Responsibility for budget control of projects with Senior Project Managers
- Calculation of projects costs to completion
- Preparation of Early Warning Notices (EWNs)
- Monitoring completion of project milestones
- Providing contract support to site Project Managers
- Support the Legal department with preparation of sub-contracts.
- Travel for site visits (UK wide)
- 5+ years construction industry, preferably within the renewables sector
- Commercial acumen with strong numeracy skills
- Ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to challenge information presented
- Advanced excel user
- Experience with direct delivery of projects from a contracting organisation
- Knowledge of NEC3, IET, FIDIC or JCT contracts
- Experience of working for an ICP or Developer on a renewable energy construction site
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject grade 2:1 or greater.
Salary – Highly Competitive
Annual leave – 25 Days
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.