Purchase Ledger Clerk
Do you have experience working within administration, or finance? Can you work well under pressure and meet deadlines?
If so, then we’ve got the right job for you!
Here at g2, we are market leaders in what we do. With a reputation for quality and excellence, we continually strive to develop our brand and believe that great people are at the heart of business success!
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will assist the Commercial Accountant with day to day financial tasks as required by the business.
• Reconciliation of company credit cards
• Liaising with other departments to get invoices authorised
• Resolving invoices in query
• Monitoring levels of unauthorised invoices
• Contacting suppliers for copy invoices
• Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
• Dealing with supplier queries and remittances
• Ad-hoc support to Commercial Accountant
- Attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Microsoft Office
- 1 year previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role or similar