Project Manager – Electrical
We are currently looking for an Project Manager for our Electrical team, based in Scotland to join g2E on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Project Manager will have a strong Electrical and project management background with the supporting qualifications. The role itself will support the operations team and will report to the Senior Project Manager and the Operations Manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage and deliver a portfolio of construction projects from design handover to construction completion, including all associated commissioning works
- Review project on design handover and ensure project is ready for construction
- Ensure project delivery programme is prepared and maintained for each project, ensuring a logical and efficient approach is established, meeting the accepted timescales
- Determine labour & resource requirements and allocate projects to the project delivery team
- Ensure projects are delivered to exceed the client’s expectations, to agreed timescales and returning the expected profitability.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years working in in the electrical industry installing LV/HV (11kV experience is essential) including, switchgear, transformers, generators, substations
- Be able to interpret electrical drawings and specifications
- Have knowledge of relevant and up to date, Electrical industry standards, processes and procedures
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and compliance on construction sites (including CDM, HSE specific guidance e.g. HSG 47)
- Have a good working understanding of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Minimum of HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification and experience
Salary – Highly Competitive
12 month FTC – with a view to go permanent for the right candidate
Annual leave – 25 Days