G2P-05 – Electrical Project Manager
We are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join g2 Energy. The candidate must have a strong Electrical and Construction background with the supporting qualifications. The role itself will be to support the projects construction team and will report into the Senior Electrical Manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage and deliver a large portfolio of construction projects from design handover to construction completion, including all associated commissioning works
- Ensure operational compliance with DSRs and take charge of electrical operational site activities.
- Review project on design handover and ensure project is ready for construction
- Ensure the project delivery programme is maintained for each project, ensuring a logical and efficient approach is established, meeting the accepted timescales
- Determine labour & resource requirements and allocate projects to the project delivery team
- Ensure projects are delivered to exceed the client’s expectations, to agreed timescales and returning the expected profitability
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years electrical project engineering experience gained from site-based delivery
- Experience on Electrical services such as HV switchgear and generators and Electricity Supply Industry (DNO) experience would be an advantage.
- Experienced in design review and a strong focus on project delivery on site
- Experience with electrical work at 132kV would be advantageous
- Demonstrate effective Project Management skills
- Experienced in Project Management software
- Preferably degree level education, but a minimum of HNC in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- IOSH – Managing Safety qualification or equivalent
- Be able to interpret electrical and civil engineering drawings
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the construction processes
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing organisation in a multi-faceted role. Package includes 25 days holiday, Annual Bonus, Pension & Life Cover options.