G2D1713 – Structural/CAD Technician
A Civil CAD Technician is required to join the busy design department at g2 Energy, an ICP who design and build upgrades or connections to the electrical network across a number of sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company.
Reporting into the Senior Civil Designer, the role is based in our Head Office in Olney, Buckinghamshire. The ideal candidate will have;
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCad
- An ability to understand and create civil and structural GA drawings, and produce detailed drawings in RC, steel and masonry.
- Ideally familiar with foundations, drainage and external works (such as retaining walls, pavings, access roads etc.).
- RC detailing knowledge to include the production of bar bending schedules
- Use/ experience of Revit highly advantageous
This is a full time position (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm).This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an expanding company in a thriving industry sector. The position also offers the chance to expand ones knowledge and professional status in a department which actively encourages personal development.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com