Renewable Energy Grid Connection Specialist
g2 Energy have extensive experience in the UK’s renewable energy sector, connecting almost 2GW of embedded generation to the grid to date.
Almost half of the UK’s energy came from Renewable sources, such as Wind and Solar power in 2017, and the use of renewable sources of energy are only predicted to increase.
If you are considering a High Voltage Embedded Generation project, g2 Energy can help. Our highly experienced engineers can assist with the following areas;
- Grid Connections up to 132kV
- Electrical Balance of Plant
- Electrical design, supply and installation, including switchgear, cable infrastructure, and Earthing systems
- Civil design and construction works, including substation works up to 132kV and on site Balance of Plant works
- Operations and Maintenance contracts
- Containerised Substations, which are designed and built in our warehouse
- Experienced, ex-DNO employed Design Engineers, Project Managers and SAPs