The UK still experiences significant fluctuations in demand for electricity, due to factors such unexpected weather, which are not always predictable by providers.
As a result, Gas Generation Peaking Plants, or STOR Plants, have risen in popularity. These systems are fueled by gas and can rapidly deliver power directly to local distribution networks when required. They allow providers to manage the inconsistency of an output from renewable generation while not having to use fossil fuels. The ability to quickly start and put these systems on standby increases cost efficiencies, as they are only producing when required.
At g2 Energy, we have experience developing and connecting many Gas Generation plants for our customers. We can assist with your project in a number of ways;
- Grid Connections up to 132kV
- Electrical Balance of Plant
- Electrical design, supply and installation, including switchgear, cable infrastructure, and Earthing systems
- Civil design and construction works, of the full Balance of Plant installation, including gas connection
- Operations and Maintenance contracts
- Containerised Substations, which are designed and built in our warehouse
- Experienced, ex-DNO employed Design Engineers, Project Managers and SAPs
If you want to ensure continuity of your energy supply, contact our team today.