Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) allow a reduction in reliance on the grid. They can be used with a wide variety of renewable technology to help businesses build more sustainable operations.
Flexibility is possible with these systems, as businesses can respond when their power requirements change – aiding efficiency and cost savings. As a result, additional energy can then be stored with significant long-term benefits.
High Voltage Battery Storage from g2 Energy…
At g2 Energy, we are at the forefront of design and construction for battery storage projects. This includes our works on the UK’s first National Grid EFR (Enhanced Frequency Response) Battery Storage projects, and we have since gone on to complete a number of further battery storage projects throughout the United Kingdom.
If you are considering a High Voltage Battery Storage scheme, g2 Energy can assist in a number of ways;
- Grid Connections up to 132kV
- Electrical Balance of Plant
- Electrical design, supply and installation, including switchgear, cable infrastructure, and Earthing systems
- Civil design and construction works, including substation works up to 132kV
- Operations and Maintenance contracts
- Containerised Substations, which are designed and built in our warehouse
- Experienced, ex-DNO employed Design Engineers, Project Managers and SAPs
- EPC Works
To learn more about how we can make a difference to your BESS project, contact our expert team today to find out more!