100th Solar Farm
We are proud to announce that we completed works on our 100th Solar Farm connection over the Christmas and New Year period. The 100th Solar farm was situated in Dorset and was a 5MW site, one of 63 solar farms which we are due to connect before the March 31st tariff deadline.
We completed the Contestable Works at the Dorset site including;
* the electrical and civil design of the GRP substation and foundation,
* the supply of the 11kV switchboard and switchgear;
* the supply and installation of all multicore & HV cabling.
* designed, supplied and installed a standard Earthing solution,
* providing project management throughout the project.
To coincide with this milestone achievement, the connection of the 100th Solar Farm also meant that we have now reached the 1 Gigawatt (GW) milestone of embedded generation connected to the National Grid!